$220 REGISTRATION FEE
• $50 Deposit Due by February 3rd
• $170 Balance Due by May 8th
Items Covered by Fees
• Keynote Speaker Honorarium *Speaker To Be Announced
CEREMONY & RECEPTION VENUE RENTAL
• Chestnut Hill United Methodist Church *Dependent on Size of Graduating Class
CEREMONY DAY PHOTOGRAPHER
• Portraits of Graduate in Cap & Gown Regalia & Any Family Photos Desired
Note: Registration Fee covers only photographer’s session time on ceremony day. Printing costs are separate. Photos can be ordered through photographer’s website or families may choose to just download desired photos from website for printing at a place of their choosing.
• 1-2 Graduation Cakes
• Tea, Lemonade, and Water
• Paper & Plastice Serving Products
• Two People to Clean Sanctuary, Reception Hall, and Bathrooms
Items Not Covered by Fees
• Cap & Gown Regalia
• Announcements and/or Invitations
• Formal Diploma and/or Diploma Cover
• Printing of Grad Portraits *See Photographer Note Above
• Creation of Video for Your Graduate
• Reception Food Not Mentioned Above
Methods of Payment
Families that wish to participate in graduation festivities must pay a $50 deposit by February 1st.
Lynchburg area homeschool students graduating in the spring are invited to participate in the community-wide ceremony being held in early June.
Interested families should use the contact form here to learn more and register for graduation events.
Inquiring and interested families should plan on attending the periodic meetings leading up to the community-wide commencement ceremony and reception.
Informational and Planning Meetings
• Informational Meetings for Interested Families Begin in Fall Semester
• Planning Meetings for Participating Families Begin Early in Spring Semester
Interested Families Should Do Step 1 & Step 2
Ready to Register?
Thank you for joining our email list (1) & following our blog (2) to receive LHG news!